- The ELMC
- Hewlett Court
- Contact Us
- ELMC Events
- Become a Friend of The ELMC
1. Minimum monthly donation of £5 / £60 per year. Gift Aided if willing
( supporting Card and Badge provided )
2. Suggested Lodge / Chapter giving per year
Lodge: – £250 Vice Patron, £500 Patron, £1,000 + Grand Patron
Chapter – £100 Vice Patron, £200 Patron, £400+ Grand Patron
3. Every Lodge to organise a fundraising event for the ELMC during the year
4. On-line Giving / Text Giving
5. Donations in Memory / Legacies
6. Support a Provincial / District fundraising event for the ELMC
7. Casual Giving Boxes / Merchandise Sales
8. A monthly ‘ Flash Friends ‘ Prize Draw / 100 Clubs
The above will be supported by New Leaflets, New Membership and Gift Aid Forms, Website / Facebook / Twitter, Pop Up Banners and a New Presentation to take round to all
Districts, Lodges and Chapters.
A full list of the Fundraising Committee members is shown below but your initial contact should be made via Julie Ward at Hewlett Court
Tele No. 01204 88 7531 Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in anticipation of your future ideas and valued involvement.
We will be very appreciative of your full support and always remember,
‘ Fundraising should be Fun ‘, so please help to make us smile
The ELMC Fundraising Committee.